Monday, February 23, 2015

Very Happy

Sorry we got on late and dont have much time.
This week has been super awesome! I was thinking as I was trying to fall asleep last night that I really have not been happier! I get to serve in my first area, I get to serve with Elder Weight who is super cool and we are already seeing lots of miracles in our area and in our zone. We have 10 baptismal dates in our zone this week and all of them are for March so hopefully if all of them go through we should have an explosive baptism filled month.
For our investigators this week, We met with our 15 year old investigator with a baptismal date and taught him the Plan of Salvation through a puzzle. It was fun and we timed ourselves afterward to see how fast we could put it together. i gotta say that kid has the Plan of Salvation down! We ate some 육개장 together and that kinda bribed him to come to our lesson so we may have to keep doing that in the future.
One of our 18 year old investigators also meet with us this Saturday and we had a fantastic lesson with him as well, teaching the same thing. he understood very well and accepted a baptismal date. Hopefully he will be baptized on the same day as our 15 year old on the 15th.
The only bummer with both of them is they both didnt come to church after saying they were coming...
For studying this week I finished up Alma it was pretty good I didnt get really alot out of it but I have been having really good companionship study with Elder Weight it has been really nice.
My miracle this week was even though it was holiday weekend we met SO many nice people literally every day we got food on the street and some very good potential investigators! I am loving life and loved to meet all of the people that I love in this ward again Great experience! On holidays there are no one on the streets so that is a miracle. We also had a mission conference where we got to see Meet the Mormons there! REALLY FUNNY!
 
As a Zone leader I just go on more exchanges, do Zone training meeting and other trainings, go to mission leadership meetings , stats and care for my zone.
Everything is doing great! Thanks for Everything!
 
LOVE YA!!!
Miles
 
Good luck with the mission call i hope it comes...Honestly my hope is you come to Korea.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment