Sunday, August 3, 2014

하사!!!!

Hello FAM!!!!!

We had a good week this week but alot of crazy things happened in our district.

We were not able to meet with any of our investigators this week but we do have appointments with most of them next week plus alot of potential appointments that we can go pick up new investigators. No new news on any of them.

This week for studying I studied alot for district meeting, which we focused alot on Ammon and how he was a good teacher. Elder Black, our ZL helped me a little when he was on exchanges with me. I really focused on three of Ammon's characteristics they were: Being prepared, Always looking for places to teach and being bold. I thought it went very well and turned into a discussion like I wanted it to be. I think I did a pretty good job for it being my first one, but I have asked everyone in my district and Elder Black for suggestions on how I can improve and I have got alot of feedback that I will use. I was scared out of my mind, but it was SUPER FUN!

My miracle this week is when Elder Keil and I went to Knock on a door and a man opened up with his two kids and Elder Keil told him who we were. We got him to feel comfortable around us and we talked with him and his 8 and 5 year old kids for a while. Before we left he invited us to come back the next sunday so we could talk more. Then even after we left he was so kind as to run down 2 floors to give us both Bannana Milk. Really cool. I have never had anyone invite me back before, it is usually us asking. cool mini miracle.

Elder Keil  is the best!! he loves missionary work, always wants to be out on the street finding people and spreading the gospel and is not afraid to do so. plus his laugh and smile are contagious. He is always making me laugh and is always happy while sharing our happy message.
Elder Lanford and Elder Whitehead's birthday were this week so we threw a mini party for them.

I bought a new camera, it is SUPER nice!!!!

LOVE YA TONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Elder Miles Diede

The Sisters

All the Elders with popped up suit collars

No comments:

Post a Comment