Sunday, August 10, 2014

Nacho Libre Comp.. Just like Gavin

Hello
 
First my comp Loves Nacho Libre. He is almost exactly like gavin. I LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Great week this week. I ate 닭 meat ( pronounced Dog)
 
We were not able to meet with any of our investigators this week. We had 4 appointments on sunday and all of them fell through.  I love something that Elder Keil and I talk about all the time, When people are rejecting you on the street and not wanting to meet, you are just getting closer and closer to that prepared person who you are meant to find. We are continuing to work hard together and are going to push ourselves even harder this week. We have set our goals a little higher so we can work towards meeting higher goals.
 
We had Zone training our focus this month is on Revelation through Church Attendence, cool focus.
This week for studying I for district meeting, which  focused  on roles of Members, Missionaries and Investigators in church. I am using a couple of General Conference talks and a tidbit from the Power of the Everyday Missionary book to help me study and learn for the meeting. I also focused alot on helping Elder Keil get lesson plans made and doing roleplays to help him more. 
My miracle this week is talking with a guy on sunday for around 20 minutes that asked me if he could come to church next sunday.I obviously said yes, but tried to see if he could meet that week. He is pretty busy, so I was a little sad we have to wait a week, but I have been keeping in contact with him everyday so we dont lose him.
 
Nothing else really cool. I get to go to the temple for my Birthday, so i am super excited. Both of my birthdays on my mission are on pday!!!! SICK!!!!!
 
LOVE YA SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Have everyone send me cool quotes, sayings, pictures and scriptures to put on my wall.



No comments:

Post a Comment