Sunday, March 2, 2014

Diede BB Show


Hello
Normal week as always, nothing too cool or special.
 
I always dont know what to say in this because it is usually the same thing, plus i like reading alot more than writing;)
 
I got to play basketball this week! We played at a park and people came and wanted to play with us because we are foriegners. Usually it was koreans vs americans and we won most games because of the Diede Show as Elder Edwards called it. So much fun. Then we got everyones numbers, and a return appointment with one guy!
 
We didnt really get to teach a sit down lesson in our area, but I did go on splits with Elder Edwards and we visited 2 less actives, one who is Excommunicated and the other thinks that God is an elephant, super weird. Then we taught an 87 year old new investigator \, who makes the funniest sounds ever. our conversation went like this
 
Do you believe in God?
No
What about Jesus Christ?
no
What do you think about them?
God is our Heavenly Father and Christ is his son who died for us. They are both really good people!
 
Nervertheless we were stunned! He was super awesome and I hope they continue to meet with them.
lots of contacting, knocking on doors, punked lessons.....
oh an area 70 came to our branch this week, because his son moved to our branch. It was super fun and awesome to have his family here. They will help do wonders for Wonju! We have had a lot more potential latley it has been awesome!
 
OH....i have been Phoneless for about a week and a half now, I cant contact anyone, i have to use the other elders phone. its the worst:(
 

Well thats about it! Any Questions!?
LOVE YA SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Elder Miles Diede
 
  I'm studying the scriptures and the Liahonas, The language is coming good, i can do pretty much everything I want, its one of the hardest ever고든 senior comp is good i don't do much different other than lead stuff, i did that with Elder Batschi too the most challenging thing is.......probably the language or getting up at 630
I do lots of stuff in the scriptures I have read the BoM 1 1/2 times and the entire missionary library, mostly BoM and DC.

I LOVE our pursuit of happiness!! Korean is hard I have read about middle of 2 Nephi well I gotta go!!!!! Love ya!!!!!!!!!! tell Shayna to keep sending me those memes and tell Gavin to start sending me his jokes I thought a lot about him this week.LOVE YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 here is the McAwesome and Elser Edwards and Roskelley with a cute kid that just moved in

No comments:

Post a Comment