Wednesday, March 12, 2014

March 10

I cant believe that you are going rafting again without me!!! Thanks for the study stuff I will use it this week!!! Hayden...chillax man!! Shayna...thanks for the pics and do hurdles!! I cant wait to see the new car.
 
Well pretty boring week. I am sitting here in Taebaek because I am going on exchanges with Elder Hone my ZL. I am actually sitting next to Elder Redd getting to catch up with him about life and the good ole MTC times. We took a 3 hour train ride here this morning.
 
We had Zone training meeting this week, it was a really good Zone training meeting there was lots of stuff that i found I do well or that I can work on. plus it was kind of a final goodbye to all of the zone since transfer calls is this week and I think lots of people are going to leave the zone. sad because i REALLY love this Zone and i REALLY love my area so i will be really sad if i leave like REALLY sad.
 
Then just other little missionary work stuff. We did lots of contacting and we taught one lesson to our investigator.
 
Here is how it went...
We were planning on teaching the first lesson but when we started talking to him he really opened up to us and was telling us that he he going through a hard time and needs help, so we taught him about prayer. He didnt know that he could pray for himself, he just wanted us to pray for him. He says it is really easy to pray when my pastor does it for me. so we commited him to pray everyday and he accepted. Im super excited for his progress!!!
 
Well nothing really else....well I love ya!!!!!!!!! I DONT WANT TO LEAVE WONJU!!!!!!!! so i hope i stay!!!!
Take care have a great week!!!!!!!
Love
Elder Miles Diede
 Elder Jang!!! my favorite!!!!
Elder Hone left and McFarland right

No comments:

Post a Comment