Sunday, March 16, 2014

Staying in Wonju and Happy

Well this week was a pretty good week!! Pretty normal though.
 
but first..Transfer Calls. I am staying in Wonju with Elder Roskelley!!!! I am so excited to stay here in Wonju!!! I love the Branch and the work here is so getting so much better!!!
 
Well to start I went on exchanges with our Zone Leader Elder Hone!! He came to wonju and we taught alot of street lessons, got so many contacts and picked up a new investigator! Also he got me hooked on a drink called Job's Tears Tea. IT IS SO GOOD!!! It is just a nut based tea. And we are in Korea so Tea is ok. I am buying a box of 100 packs today but usually i just get it from the tea machines.
 
Well anyways..My exchange went awesome, Elder Hone is a superstar missionary. He told me alot of things that could help me, elder Roskelley and our area, and He is the funniest guy too.
 
Well the New Investigator we picked up in named Mr Lee. He is super good at English and has TONS of gospel interest. He asked us every question under the rainbow!! He is amazing!!!!!
 
We ate with a member at a college and he wanted to refer his friend to us, but he was too drunk. but THEN we were walking and we met him on the street, so we sat down and taught a member present lesson to him!!!! He is a super nice guy and came to our English Class too!!!!
 
Well then we had a party with the ward because of a relief Society Birthday or something so we learned korean dances and ate a TON of food!!! i was SOOO full!!!
Then later that day we ate at a members house who makes TONS of food. I probobly ate 3 pounds of rice that day!!!!! i was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO full!!!!!!!
 
Well that was my week!!!!! We had tons of fun and are starting to see lots of Miracles in wonju!! I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
LOVE YA!!!!!!!!!!!!
Elder Miles Diede

No comments:

Post a Comment