Sunday, June 8, 2014

On Fire with the Language! 보고싶어 ㅠㅠ

Hello Fam!!!!
 
so .....hows life?
 
Transfer call Report: Staying in Geumchon with Elder Lee. Elder lanford is staying too so im happy.
 
This week we really didnt have a sit down lesson with an investigator this week, but we played basketball with our 19 year old investigator for a little bit and we invited him to a ward activity the next day to which he came. 
 
The ward activity was a BBQ at one of the really really rich members house.
 
I think he had alot of fun at the activity and got to know the other young men. One of our members came up to him and starting talking about baptism with him. The investigator said that he was thinking about being baptized. The member was super excited and happy when we told him about it. This same investigator came to church on sunday..... but for only 2 minutes. I turned my back on him for 1 second and he went down the stairs and out of the church. He called me and told me he had to go, and we should be meeting him this saturday.
I had fun studying this week!!! One cool thing I did for study this week was to start my study time with questions and concerns that I am having. I asked Elder Rhodes about how to improve study and he gave me a few suggestions and pointers he has found throughout his mission. I had a pretty good study this week.
 
Well this week Elder Rhodes and Elder Jang are both going home.
I was thinking alot this week about all of the things Elder Rhodes and Elder Jang has taught me over the short time we have been in the same areas together. He has said lots of tips and ideas to me that I will remember and use through the rest of my life, not just missionary work. I really will miss Elder Rhodes  and Elder jang alot. I LOVE THEM SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!

A miracle I can share is at the ward activity I felt like I was on fire with Korean and getting to know people better. I was having fun with all of the young men and built a great relationship with all of them. I talked with all of the other missionaries investigators and got to know them and I only think I missed 5 or 6 other people at the activity that I didnt talk to! It was a great feeling!
 
Life is Great LOVE YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Elder Miles Diede

No comments:

Post a Comment