Sunday, July 13, 2014

July 13, 2014

Hey Yo Whats Up!!
 
This next week is Transfer calls so ill keep ya posted. Eler Lee and I get along fine. he is just insane sometimes.

This week was a pretty good week. We didnt meet with any of our investigators except for a new investigator that Elder Lee and Elder Whitehead taught while I was on exchanges. So we picked up one new investigator this week and all of our other appointments fell through. I really hate not meeting with people its not fun.


Well the New Testament is the Best.

This week for study I was reading in Acts alot. I really like the story in Acts chapter 3 where Peter and John heal the lame man. I especially like the part in all of those type of healings that the person doing the healing always reaches down or says arise. It is a literal raising up from the sickness. I also liked the story of Stephen in chapter 7, I like reading in Acts alot.
Also when i get home....Hayden and Gavin and maybe Shayna We are doing Scripture Study Together Everyday you need it for your missions.

One miracle this week was an exchange with Elder Chisholm, our ZL . I love going on exchanges with older missionaries because they make me feel like a greenie again and give me brand new tips that I have never thought of before. He gave me alot of ways that I could help the ward, my companion and our district and i plan on using them this next week, and thourghout my mission.

Another thing that we had the opportunity to do this week was to visit a man in the hospital with liver cancer. I dont really like being in hospitals very much, unlike you, but when ever I go I always feel like the veil is thinner and I see things. Because there are babies being born and people passing away i feel a little closer to my Heavenly Father.
 
This man also passed away so we attended his funeral, I helped carry the coffin because this man only has his sister and a couple others for family. Kinda sad I will be praying for the family.

I also went on an exchange with Elder Eagar this week. He is doing good. he is struggling a little bit with recognizing weaknesses and being willing to improve. i gave him a couple of scriptures like Ether 12:27 to him and gave him a few of my experiences and pointers. I love Elder Eagar alot. He really works hard and tries to improve. He is an awesome missionary.

J, the refugee has decided he is going to continue to go to the English branch in Seoul, but he still wants to live in our area so he can work at the factories later. We have our members on top of that and we are all under control.
LOVE YA LOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love Elder Miles Diede
Sweating after eating hot peppers

Quote wall

Pretty flowers


 Missionary Technology
   Check out this link 

No comments:

Post a Comment