Tuesday, April 15, 2014

More Consecrated Missionary

Hello!!!!
Sorry this is so late we went hiking to a buddhist temple today and it was SUPER SICK!!! but I forgot my camera cord todayㅠㅠ so lots of pictures next week!!!
 Gavin is huge, driving and eating heavy duty. Scary.
 
Well This week was a pretty good week.
 
To start off I went to our ZoneLeaders area on pday to do exchanges. Elder Farr, our zone leader, also of Farrs Icecream, came back to Wonju with me. We had a great time on our exchange we got a few return appointments and we talked about alot of stuff. I have known Elder farr since my first transfer so it is awesome to get to serve with him for a couple of days. He gave me a talk about concecration and I have set some goals to be a more consecrated missionary. Elder Roskelley and I have worked harder than we ever have before and I am really pushing it because transfers is in 3 weeks and im pretty sure i am leaving wonju and I want to contribute as much as I possibly can to this little branch I love so much! So yeah it was awesome.
The only down side to the Exchanges was that Elder Roskelley got to visit the beach in Elder Farrs area. Oh well....
 
A less active took Elder Roskelley and I and the Sisters to a Steak House this week it was special because it had american sized cups. Super good. This is the second steak house in a month. Boom.
 
Well General conference was amazing! the Olympic talk was one of my favorites(maybe because I am away from sports) also Elder Uchtdorfs was really good as well. The first session we had a kid come in and bother use the entire time. He is just a punk of a kid Hes 8 years old, He was throwing stuff around, trying to steal all of our treats and was turning off the computer. and because we are missionaries we couldnt do anything he was driving us insane. There during the next session we locked ourselves in another room. he kept pounding on the door but atleast he was out. Man I cant wait to have kids. So i didnt really concentrate on conference and Pres Eyring spoke he is one of my favorites. I have to watch it again.
 
During the middle of sunday morning session a Russian lady came in our church. Elder Roskelley, sister Kim and I met her.  The only problem was that she spoke no English or Korean, only russian. After a few frustrating moments of trying to talk to her we got on google translate. We were able to help her watch a session of general conference. We figured out she was a member of 8 years and had been in Korea for 5 of those years. She was super grateful to us and we were very happy to help.
 
Next sunday the other Elders have a baptism and the lady i found will be baptized the following week. Sad story, She picked Elder Roskelley to baptize her. I gotta be honest I shed a tear over not being able to baptize her, but a soul to God is a soul to God. I am just glad she is being baptized.
 
Well I gotta go I am running out of time. I LOVE YA LOTS!!!!! HAVE A GOOD WEEK.
Love Elder Miles Diede

No comments:

Post a Comment