Sunday, February 16, 2014

Happy Valentines Day

Hello!
Sounds like Hayden is being really successful, and Im glad for Nicole. We have a Cambodian sister in our mission and she is super nice! I hope you passed your test, and Hayden does well on the ACT. Tests are awful.
Elder Roskelley said he is a missionary, not a voice teacher:) I just listen to him and he is super good. I love him he is super funny, he loves wearing those Valentine Glasses you sent me.
Well this week was a basic normal week. We had 2 days of just straight contacting, we literally did nothing else. it was SUPER hard, but I think it will be worth it. I was so tired after it, we just walked around all day long, my shoes have HUGE holes in them now. It is really fun when it rains, but the holes show others how hard I am working!!!!
This Wednesday we went to Gangneug, our Zone leaders area for Training meeting. Usually the trip takes about 1 1/2 but it took 4 hours this time because the 3 feet of snow that was dumped there. Elder Roskelley gave me some pictures of it because my pictures are gone. Anyways we had a really good training meeting we talked about Keeping the Sabbath Day holy. It was a really good training meeting and we needed it because a problem with one of our investigators is his parents will not let him come to church.
We actually contacted his aunt in another ward to try and help us out to get him to come to church. Super good, hope it turns out well.
Well that was pretty much all that happened this week. I Love Ya! Hope your all doing Awesome!!!
LOVE YA!!!!!!!!!
Elder Miles Diede




 Our First Picture of Elder RosKelley.  New Comp is the one with the glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment