Friday, June 7, 2013

 We got a new teacher today his name is Brother Campbell he was the investigator we have been teaching all last week. This is an intense experience but I know I'm here for the right reasons. My time is up soon so I got to go but If you want to email back and forth I will almost always be on the computer from 1030 or so to 12 just leaving to get laundry. Well my time is up so I got to go I hope I can get this picture thing sent out. Also send me pictures in a letter or package or something they would be nice to have.

Miles was busy figuring out how to download pictures on his computer time today.  Not much of a email,  promised to have a letter in the mail soon.  Still trying to get things figured out.  Mom wants questions answered so can't wait until another letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment